Chobham Museum Aims.
- To provide a focus for the community which reflects the past, present and future of Chobham and the surrounding area.
- To establish, and provide access to, a collection of items, artefacts, documents etc. which reflect the above aims, and to provide a convenient location for the secure display and storage of such items.
- To provide opportunities for the advancement of public education and interest in Chobham and the surrounding area.
- To arrange, from time to time, displays / exhibitions / activities which focus on a specific aspect(s) of local interest.
- To promote, encourage or undertake research and disseminate the results of such research.
- To raise funds, invite and receive contributions by way of subscription or donation, and to accept any gifts of items, artefacts, documents or property which serve the aims of the museum.
- To liaise and co-operate with other bodies having similar aims and objectives.
- To encourage local participation in the establishment, provisioning and running of the museum.
- To be a non-profit-making organisation with charitable status.